Do you enjoy bringing smiles to people’s faces? Are you ready to join an amazing, fun team?! Are you looking to utilize your talents and begin a long-term career? Are you looking to be part of something bigger?
If you’ve thought “yes” to all of these questions and this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Our company is looking to add new talent to our team! We are seeking a full-time Dental Assistant addition to our team as we continue to grow!Apply Now
- Take digital x-rays and intraoral photos
- Sterilize instruments per OSHA guidelines
- Document medical/dental history and exams per dentists
- Set up for procedures and assist dentist
- Treatment plan coordination
- Dental terminology knowledge
- Chairside Assisting
- Ability to take impressions and temporary crowns
- Ability to take x-rays
- Professional and courteous communication
- Superb time management and organization
At TruBlu Dentistry, we know you work hard and believe your benefits should align with that! We offer bonus opportunities, onboard training and continuing education, and personal growth opportunities for advancement in our growing company.
- 1 week PTO after 1 year of employment
- Dental Benefits for employee and family
- Team-focused and upbeat monthly meetings
- Quarterly team outings/ team appreciation nights
Compensation is competitive and based on prior experience.
To learn more about open positions, send an email to email@example.com or submit your application for consideration below.Apply Now